Friday, October 26, 2012

Feelin' Fabulous Friday

So last Friday I saw this post, via Camp Patton, and I was inspired to give it a go. The fabulous outfit you are about to lay eyes on is not so much a Friday day look (playing with three kids outside - can you say "boots beige no longer"?) but a "it's Friday date night" look. I actually wore this for the husband's birthday date last month. And without further ado...


Don't you love these awesome pointy toed leather boots?



Torso (What's that? If the caption is gratuitous I can keep it to myself?).







First documented instance of me wearing lipstick, ever. I'm not joking. And my hair isn't red. It must be the lighting. Just trying to keep it real.



I'm a sucker for a good black and brown mix, the beige that matches the boots is just a cherry on top.

I hope your Friday is fabulous, too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. If you don't blog, you may not realize that comments to a blogger are like sunshine to the whole of the photosynthesizing world. What I'm saying is, each comment means a lot! P.S. If you have an email connected to your profile, I'll most likely respond there.