Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Little Love at Trevi

Happy St. Valentine's Day! In honor of this day of love, I would like to share with you some photos that my sis Elizabeth took (all except the first one) around Trevi Fountain in Rome. For those unfamiliar, Trevi Fountain is a quite large Baroque fountain that was constructed in the 18th century. It is visited by thousands of people every year, and legend has it that those who throw a coin (or three) into the fountain will one day return to Rome. 


source






















































Aren't they sweet? Thank you, Liz, for sharing these! 

4 comments:

  1. Lol, I would never think to take pictures of feet, but these are adorable! Happy Love day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful!! Such a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! I'll make sure Liz sees your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies, I think they tell us something about love and fashion... or at least attraction and fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. If you don't blog, you may not realize that comments to a blogger are like sunshine to the whole of the photosynthesizing world. What I'm saying is, each comment means a lot! P.S. If you have an email connected to your profile, I'll most likely respond there.