Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Due to certain circumstances, we celebrated St. Paddy's Day as a family yesterday. So, I just wanted to take a minute and recommend to you this incredibly easy and fast soda bread recipe


I know it's sort of last minute, so you might not have buttermilk on hand (I didn't, and rarely do). If that's the case, all you need is regular milk and white vinegar or lemon juice to make your own. For our loaf, I used whole milk and lemon juice. I also baked ours in the Dutch oven for 35 minutes and not a minute longer, and it was perfect. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! You make it look so easy. :) Happy St. Patrick's day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diana! It actually was so easy! I bought soda bread last year, but this year I forgot so, voila, there you have it!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment. If you don't blog, you may not realize that comments to a blogger are like sunshine to the whole of the photosynthesizing world. What I'm saying is, each comment means a lot! P.S. If you have an email connected to your profile, I'll most likely respond there.