Tuesday, October 14, 2014

What's New

I've been neglecting ye olde blog. But life goes on, and it's already October 14th and a balmy 79 degrees Fahrenheit here in Buffalo. Though I know it's a swan song, I can't help but relish every second of it....

So what's new? School. Finally getting the groove of new routines. The youngest has teeth and can almost stand unaided (if you don't count holding onto things with his teeth. I kid.).  I've been running in preparation for a 5K that takes place in a few weeks. 

Completely random graphic, because every post needs a pic, and this is, after all, a style blog. Also, for some reason this strikes me as singularly hilarious.
I'm trying to figure out where my time has disappeared to over the last month (besides driving back and forth to two different schools multiple times daily). Hmm, what else... Spray painting stuff - picture frames, an old lamp and lampshade. Reading books. Watching movies. 

Opening this online shop, which was a bit more work than I thought it would be. If you haven't visited it yet, please do! It's mostly very gently used baby and children's items, but I'm going to start adding some things for the home. In lieu of a grand opening sale (because the prices are already so, so low), I'm going to donate all of October's profits to this charity (an awesome program I've seen working firsthand), so let's kick this off right! You can get to the shop by the link in this paragraph, or by clicking on the Be Cool icon on the right sidebar. If you aren't in the market for what I'm selling, please share the link with friends who might be. Thank you for your support.

Don't worry (cuz I'm sure you were), I will also continue blogging. I've got some posts in the pipeline.... a new installment in the How to Look Expensive series, wall art on the cheap, the best foreign movies currently on Netflix, the secret to throwing together an amazing salad fast, clutter free decorating, and more. Stay tuned! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mary! I sent you an important message on Facebook but don't know how often you check it as a busy mom, so just letting you know here to check Facebook! Important info we need to know about the wedding. See you soon! (Beautiful blog, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect article.Amazing blog.I like your blog.Thanks for sharing sach a perfect post.byOnline Shopping

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. If you don't blog, you may not realize that comments to a blogger are like sunshine to the whole of the photosynthesizing world. What I'm saying is, each comment means a lot! P.S. If you have an email connected to your profile, I'll most likely respond there.