Monday, December 10, 2012

What I Wore


Yesterday I went to the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra for a  Christmas show especially geared to young children. A Jolly Holiday, it was called. We had a great time, and it was a good opportunity to practice what I was preaching last week. The first pic is from this fall. I wanted to use that LBD to create a winter look that was appropriate for an afternoon at the orchestra. I added a super thick and wooly [very] dark brown sweater and belted it for a bit of definition. Black cap toe heels and a black clutch completed the look. What do you think?









5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't know who you are, but you just made my day!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black and brown combo! Initially I said "and red" but then realized the red shoes were from earlier in the year. You look great, as always.

    Is that still your 4 year old taking the pictures? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the outfit especially with the red shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. If you don't blog, you may not realize that comments to a blogger are like sunshine to the whole of the photosynthesizing world. What I'm saying is, each comment means a lot! P.S. If you have an email connected to your profile, I'll most likely respond there.