Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Coco Quote

I know, I know, I promised you a post today... My 7 Quick Takes weren't going to be that quick, and after some technical difficulties yesterday and an emergency room visit today, it's not going to happen.  Instead, I give you one of my new favorite quotes, and bid you good weekend!

"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny." 
                                                    - Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. If you don't blog, you may not realize that comments to a blogger are like sunshine to the whole of the photosynthesizing world. What I'm saying is, each comment means a lot! P.S. If you have an email connected to your profile, I'll most likely respond there.