Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A What I Wore at 25 Weeks

The post that was meant for today didn't quite work out as planned, so my four year old and I decided to do an impromptu photo shoot instead. This is an outfit that I wore out to dinner recently. A former employer and now friend was in town, and he and his wife invited the husband and I out. The restaurant was upscale casual, and this is what I wore!







Outfit details: Shirt: Mossimo Boyfriend Tee // Pants: Old Navy Maternity // Blazer: Target via 
Goodwill // Necklace: Handmade // Shoes: Aldo // Undereye bags: Migraine, now easing off, thanks goodness!

I like this outfit because I still feel somewhat sleek in it, even at 25 weeks, and all the attention goes up to my face. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I think you look gorgeous! And the necklace is so cool. Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Glad your migraine is going away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even tell you are pregnant in the pictures from the front. It gives a good look that you are comfortable in your wardrobe. Like you know how to make a look that is really pulled together.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. If you don't blog, you may not realize that comments to a blogger are like sunshine to the whole of the photosynthesizing world. What I'm saying is, each comment means a lot! P.S. If you have an email connected to your profile, I'll most likely respond there.