Wednesday, December 11, 2013

At 37 Weeks. In Loungewear.

It's been four weeks already since the last belly pics; at that rate these just might be my last. And that's a thought that gives me nervous happy slightly frightened butterflies. You know what I mean.

It snowed yesterday, and more is in the forecast for today, tomorrow, the next day, the next day, and the next day... So if you need me, I'll most likely be here, wearing something comfortable like this: 



The Outfit: Grey Tee: Old Navy Maternity (circa my first pregnancy!) // Linen Blend Fold Over Pants: Old Navy (similar) // Our Lady of Perpetual Help Necklace: Gift from the Husband // Belly: See Previous


6 comments:

  1. Looking great, Mrs. 37th week! :)
    That necklace is really pretty, was it handmade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think my husband found the medal used on eBay. I purchased the thick chain at an estate sale.

      Delete
  2. You look wonderful, loungewear and all. Congrats on making it full term!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, very beautiful, all the best to you with the delivery!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. If you don't blog, you may not realize that comments to a blogger are like sunshine to the whole of the photosynthesizing world. What I'm saying is, each comment means a lot! P.S. If you have an email connected to your profile, I'll most likely respond there.