Monday, January 20, 2014

Birth Announcement!


We welcomed Edmond Pierre to the world on Wednesday, January 15 at 2:49 P.M. He weighed in at 7 lb 14 oz (I made an ounce typo on the FB announcement, but I couldn't edit it...), and was 20.5 inches long.

We're both home and healthy. Thank you to all who offered prayers and encouragement; it was all greatly appreciated!

The blogging may be hit and miss for a few weeks as we adjust to a new rhythm, and enjoy this new addition to our family. Please bear with me, and occasionally check in to see what's going on here at Atelier!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mary!! He's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mary, and welcome to the world Edmond Pierre (love his name),he's beautiful, take care of yourself Mary! lots love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Mary!! What a precious little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Look at those big, beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! He is beautiful! I got so excited when I saw you had a new post because I was hoping it would be baby news! And even though I just follow you through the blogosphere I still get excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! He is a cutie. Those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! What a cute little guy with those big eyes! Hope you're recovering well and getting a bit of sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So handsome!! Congrats, Mary! Praying for so many graces to be poured over your family during this sweet time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, what a cutie!! Congrats to your whole family :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweetie! Congrats and try to sleep when he sleeps!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. If you don't blog, you may not realize that comments to a blogger are like sunshine to the whole of the photosynthesizing world. What I'm saying is, each comment means a lot! P.S. If you have an email connected to your profile, I'll most likely respond there.