Monday, January 20, 2014

Birth Announcement!


We welcomed Edmond Pierre to the world on Wednesday, January 15 at 2:49 P.M. He weighed in at 7 lb 14 oz (I made an ounce typo on the FB announcement, but I couldn't edit it...), and was 20.5 inches long.

We're both home and healthy. Thank you to all who offered prayers and encouragement; it was all greatly appreciated!

The blogging may be hit and miss for a few weeks as we adjust to a new rhythm, and enjoy this new addition to our family. Please bear with me, and occasionally check in to see what's going on here at Atelier!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mary!! He's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mary, and welcome to the world Edmond Pierre (love his name),he's beautiful, take care of yourself Mary! lots love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Mary!! What a precious little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Look at those big, beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! He is beautiful! I got so excited when I saw you had a new post because I was hoping it would be baby news! And even though I just follow you through the blogosphere I still get excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! He is a cutie. Those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! What a cute little guy with those big eyes! Hope you're recovering well and getting a bit of sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So handsome!! Congrats, Mary! Praying for so many graces to be poured over your family during this sweet time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations! he's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, what a cutie!! Congrats to your whole family :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweetie! Congrats and try to sleep when he sleeps!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. If you don't blog, you may not realize that comments to a blogger are like sunshine to the whole of the photosynthesizing world. What I'm saying is, each comment means a lot! P.S. If you have an email connected to your profile, I'll most likely respond there.