Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I wasn't going to post today, but then I relented because I wanted to share two quick things with you. Perchance I should have just made Wednesday's Valentines Five Favorites into a Seven Quick Takes for today, but you know, the genius doesn't always happen all at once...

First, if you haven't gotten that special someone a Valentine's card yet, check out this sweet downloadable from the Moxie Wife. Just print it off and fill out the sixteen prompts. I like this idea because it ensures that your card expresses the sentiment you want it to (no offense, Hallmark).

Recently, there have been articles floating around the internet about asking your spouse "the right questions." That is, the questions that will push couples beyond stale interactions and into meaningful dialogue. Questions that enrich a relationship.  I came across this article entitled 5 Questions Every Husband Should Ask His Wife. Don't let the title fool you; these are questions that both husbands and wives should be asking. What would you add to this list?

And that's it. I've got to finish trying to turn these:


Into this. Don't tell my husband; it's a surprise!

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment. If you don't blog, you may not realize that comments to a blogger are like sunshine to the whole of the photosynthesizing world. What I'm saying is, each comment means a lot! P.S. If you have an email connected to your profile, I'll most likely respond there.