Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Wear for Moms

Yesterday I received a really nice comment from a reader - you know who you are - about an old post entitled How Mama Got Her Groove Back (Part II). Long forgotten, I clicked back to see what I would think of something that I did at the very start of this blog. Actually, the advice was really good and practical (if I sound surprised, it's only because I have a tendency to look back and realize how much I didn't know). I almost reprinted it here, but you can just click on the link above if you want to read it.

That same kind reader asked if I had any updates I would make on this "mom dressing" list of sorts. Well, I think everything I said still stands. I still believe wrap dresses are universally flattering, and a blazer and a great bag can elevate the easiest of outfits. So what I thought I would do for today's post is give you a new, current visual of a practical, beautiful "momdrobe" for spring.


Spring Wear for Moms
V-Neck Tees / Blazer / Blouse / Chambray Top / Jeans / Ankle Pants / Skirt
Dress / Earrings / Watch / Sunglasses / Flats / Heels / Bag

All of these items can be mixed and matched, meaning a few pieces will yield a variety of outfits. And this wardrobe could take the busiest mom from day at home to grocery shopping to date night. Bonus? All of the items are also nursing and postpartum friendly!



2 comments:

Please leave me a comment. If you don't blog, you may not realize that comments to a blogger are like sunshine to the whole of the photosynthesizing world. What I'm saying is, each comment means a lot! P.S. If you have an email connected to your profile, I'll most likely respond there.